https://www.nogalis.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/How-to-create-a-Lawson-Business-Intelligence-LBI-Report-Schedule.jpg 470 470 Angeli Menta https://www.nogalis.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo-with-slogan-good.png Angeli Menta2023-02-17 08:34:382023-02-24 14:39:38How to create a Lawson Business Intelligence (LBI) Report Schedule
How to create a Lawson Business Intelligence (LBI) Report Schedule
You may have a report in LBI that you want to create historical instances of as well as refresh data from time to time. Today we are going to go over how to do this in Reporting Services Admin.
- Login into LBI as an admin user and go to Reporting Services Administration
- Go to Maintain Reports and open the report via the [Details] link next to the report name.
- In the report under Scheduling, select New Schedule
- Under Run Date and Time fill in the:
- Under Time and Frequency:
- Set the Scheduled Run Time (time of day)
- Time and Frequency
- Schedule for days in a Week – This will run for every day in the week you select regardless of date.
- Schedule for days in a Month – This will run the day you select in a month. Please note that there are specific check boxes for First and Last day in the month. If a month does not have a day like the 30th or 31st, it will skip that month.
- Effective Date Period
- Effective start date: This date must be set after current date and time.
- Expiration date: The report will no longer run this schedule after this date and time.
- The remaining Schedule Options should typically mirror the report options. Any customizations will not change the base report.
This type of work is typically done by a Lawson technical and or functional resource depending on the type of reports and their complexity. Organizations often hire a Lawson consultant team who offer managed services at a fixed monthly rate. These Lawson teams have a wider range of expertise and knowledge and are ideal for larger organizations but also are great for smaller ones that don’t need a dedicated Lawson employee on-site. Nogalis does offer this as a service so feel free to reach out to us via our contact page.