You have ADFS setup on your server but addins is not working though the user is setup in Lawson with the proper security and addins flag enabled.
Steps to resolve:
- First make sure you have the proper URL in Addins
- ADFS is more strict so in most cases a secured port is required
- If your login is failing with this login box below, ADFS may not be authenticating correctly.
- Include port as seen in this example URL https://servername.organization-domain.com:1447
- The login box will appear differently as seen below:
- If your still having issue and the login page does nothing once the proper credentials are entered. Verify the user has a Thick Client identity assigned in Lawson Security Administrator.
TIP: The password for the thick client identity can be anything. As long as it is filled, it should allow ADFS to authenticate with addins. Good luck!