https://www.nogalis.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Transitioning-Open-POs-from-one-ERP-to-another-ERP.jpg 470 470 Angeli Menta https://www.nogalis.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo-with-slogan-good.png Angeli Menta2019-11-21 08:38:282019-11-20 20:42:03Transitioning Open POs from one ERP to another ERP
Here are some things to consider:
- Is there a cut-off date for open POs or are all open POs going to move over to the new systems?
- Will open (unmatched) receivers also be moved over to the new system for the open POs?
- When AP vendors are moved to the new system, will they have the same vendor number or is a vendor cross reference needed to import the open POs and receivers to the new system?
- Are your item numbers staying the same? If not, you will need an item cross reference for bringing the line items of the POs and receivers over to the new system.
- Is there anything special about your PO processing that needs to be taken into consideration when selecting POs or Receivers for conversion?