Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technology has long been regarded as an essential tool for all businesses of various sizes and industries. With dedication to customer experience and growth, this took gives you a competitive edge. Dale Murray shares an article on Customer Think providing 5 reasons your beusiness should implement a CRM system right away.
- 1. Improves productivity by as much as 50%. A CRM system can perform many activities. One of the simplest yet most effective is its ability to automate time consuming, manual tasks by leveraging workflows.
- Increase sales by up to 29%. A well implemented CRM system makes pin-pointing existing opportunities and creating new ones easier. Sales and marketing teams can easily segment customers according a wide range of criteria such as spend, activity, market sector etc.
- Boosts customer satisfaction by 47%. CRM enables you to deliver business strategies designed to engage and empower your customers. Relationships with customers are easily managed and nurtured with a CRM in place and will help you to exceed customer expectations, creating loyal brand advocates in the process.
- Enables testing and refining of marketing to obtain 37% higher engagement. Without the use of a CRM solution, your marketing teams will find it difficult to determine the marketing campaigns that have brought the best engagement and ROI. By proactively and continuously enhancing your marketing content, you will engage your audience and enhance brand and customer loyalty.
- As much as 42% increase in forecasting accuracy. A well-designed and implemented CRM system acts as a single source of truth for all your customer and related business data, in real-time. With up-to-date data always at their fingertips, sales and marketing teams are in a strong position to prioritize and target customers that are demonstrating buying signals.