Choosing a customer relationship management (CRM) program is a very taxing decision as a manager must choose the best one for their business model and employee needs. With so many to choose from these days, how do we know what features are most important that will drive sales up? Dimitri Akhrin shares an article on Forbes of five important features that your next CRM needs to maximize your company’s sales.
- Interaction Tracking. A great CRM needs to have the option of tracking each interaction that a lead makes with your business.
- Document Management. If you want to connect your marketing and sales teams and have all your most important documents in one place, you need a CRM with a document management feature.
- A Mobile App. A good CRM needs to have a mobile version of its app, especially if you have a strong outside sales team.
- Integrations Galore. Your CRM should play well with a variety of different tools if you want it to save you time and money.
- A Dialer. If you rely heavily on calls, it’s an absolute must to have a built-in dialer in your CRM app.