Customer relationship management (CRM) is one of the most important tools for businesses today. In the last few years cloud technology has revolutionized the way data is stored and shared. CRM vendors have adopted the cloud to their systems, making for a more efficient program. Akhilesh Kumar Nandwana, vice president of business applications at Synoptek, shares an article on My Tech Decisions why you should implement a cloud-based CRM for your business. Here are a few key cloud CRM benefits for any business.
- Cost Efficient. “Moving to a cloud-based CRM is a financially sound decision. It saves a huge, upfront investment on the infrastructure and allows the organization to outsource the maintenance work to a consultant at a fixed cost.
- Anywhere, Anytime Access. “Unlike on-premises CRM, the cloud-based CRM allows access to data from anywhere round-the-clock.”
- Always Up-to-date. “Automatic updates in the cloud ensure that the CRM is always up-to-date with the latest features, including the latest security patches.
- Flexible. “With cloud-based CRM tools, organizations can buy tailor-made solutions specific to their needs.”
- Easy Installation and Support. “A modern cloud CRM can be installed in significantly less time. The only requirement is to have good internet connectivity.”