Rio Olympics 2016 is finally here and technology will be ever present. The Olympics Technology Operations Center will monitor and control the IT system and deliver the Olympic sports results to the entire World through Real Media technology. Such technology include:
- Cloud will be used for key applications along with volunteer portal and accreditation system
- Virtual Reality will set an example for the way our future generations will intake sports and entertainment
- Snapchat will share the Olympics sports videos through streaming the content at the Summer Rio Games
- 4K Ultra HD technology will cover the Olympic games, making sure you don’t miss a moment
- Wearable Technology will be a key technology for many sports like Boxing, Taekwondo, Cycling and Marathons to track statistics
Information Technology will play a vital role in making the entire Olympics event a great success. At the end of the event, IT will look to bring home the gold.