https://www.nogalis.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/Restoring-existing-Lawson-Cloud-Security-Users-Unable-to-Authenticate-Error.jpg 470 470 Angeli Menta https://www.nogalis.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo-with-slogan-good.png Angeli Menta2023-11-17 08:26:112023-11-10 15:30:00Restoring existing Lawson Cloud Security Users – Unable to Authenticate Error
When restoring an existing cloud user in Lawson security (that was previously disabled), you have to match the mingle IFS ID with the SSOP identity.
- Go to mingle >> User Management
- View a user and under details look for the IFS User GUID
- Go to your orgs Infor Security Service webpage and edit the users identity
- Under SSOP Identity, (delete existing one) and copy the IFS User GUID in step 2 in the user field.
- Type in any password in both fields and click Save
This should resolve the authentication error.