Interface versions are important when debugging an issue. This way you can check whether or not a patch exists that addresses the issue or if Infor is assisting you with the problem and needs a starting point.
Some of the most common ones needed are:
- Lawson System Foundation (ILSF)
- Security Jar files (secLS)
- Infor Landmark (ILMRK)
- Distributed Security Package (DSP)
Its quite simple as long as you have access to LID, Infor Security Services (cloud) and Landmark Command Line (cloud) access.
Starting with LID:
- For Lawson System Foundation (ILSF) version run command: univver lawsec.jar
- For Security Jar files (secLS), change directory to %GENDIR%/java/thirdparty and run this command: univver secLS.jar
- For Distributed Security Package (DSP), change directory to %LAWDIR%/lss/system
- Type command: lashow install.log
- This will display the inside of the file, you can copy the version or export as needed.
Infor Security Services (ISS):
- Click the lower case “i” on the upper right-hand corner of the page
Landmark Command Line (ILMRK):
- Simply type univver -V
That’s all there is to it!